My goal for this website is to make it a repository of Trump-Russia resources. Thus far, the site includes a compendium of links to Trump-Russia Time Lines and a “Nobody is Above the Law” Rally planner.
Planned additions include:
- Compendium of links to Trump-related documents (US Constitution, Steele Dossier, Indictments, Charges, Plea Deals, Congressional Letters, relevant sections of US Code, Magnitsky Act, the Russia sanctions bill, etc.)
- Assessment of Steele Dossier allegations, whether confirmed/discredited/pending
- Collection of links to notable individuals warning about the danger this Presidency is posing to our democracy (See, for example: Masha Gessen to Samantha Bee)
- Ode to a free independent press highlighting the journalists and news organizations uncovering the Trump-Russia stories
- An examination of corruption in this administration (and Congress?) with individuals profiled (Profiles in Swamp Creatures)
- Profiles of the Russian Oligarchs associated with the Trump-Russia saga
- Profiles on other notable Trump-Russia related characters (Roger Stone, Julian Assange, etc)
- Assessment of things that need to be fixed to ensure democracy can withstand similar attacks in the future (non-binding norms, a complicit Congress, corrupting influence of unchecked Russian money laundering, devaluing education, devaluing truth, gerrymandering, voter suppression, Electoral College?, proliferation of Fake News sites, threats to independent journalism, etc, etc….)
- Opinion piece on courage as it relates to Republican legislators standing up to the President to protect our democracy.
- Lighter fare – admirable Presidents from movies and literature
Wow! That ought to keep me busy!